BC Outfitters Review
REFERENCES HUNTING SEASON 2014 – 2017
- Josh Green 406-381-1695 email@example.com
- Doyle Fredrickson (307)-780-7655 firstname.lastname@example.org
- David (Mark) Asal (434)-392-1498 email@example.com
- Eric Barnhurst firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mitch Miller 651-686-1060 email@example.com
- Mason Rogers 650-455-7969 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erik Rosini 310-344-3752 email@example.com
- Paul Dachton 904-794-0070 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Doug Leech 304-290-2588
- Keith Gardner 661-587-2250
- Scott Sumrall 318-366-9360
- Ashley Woostenhulme 801-319-2005
- Bill Tittle 678-591-8735
- Robert Rosier 509-953-9440
- Frank Bove (3rd sheep hunt) 412-720-861
- Doug Leech 304-290-2588
- Ken Tavener 775-232-4293
- John Holbrook 928-726-1805
- Justin Trail 214-244-7337
- Cory Jodoin 780-220-3397
- Blaine Kitzul 250-794-7945
- Rick Smith (Premier Tag) 612-834-0463
- Ashley Woostenhulme (archery unsuccessful) 801-319-2005
- Frank Bove (3rd sheep hunt) 412-720-8618
- Kevin Small 661-809-6675
- Torgin Rustad 250-421-3418
- Randy Nicoles 907-747-3146
- Keith Gardner 661-587-2250
- Gordon Lyons 601-259-7750
- Jeb Balise 413-531-1000
- Mel Shultz 541-643-5815
- Van Wall (party of 3) 780-405-9845
- Reid Zimmerling (party of 4) 780-918-0163
- Alvin Haves 519-461-1098
- Jay Geary (party of 4) 304-257-4155
- Rick Abbott (party of 7) 541-913-0605
- Ryan McGlynn (party of 10)
- Bill Heady 502-738-6403
- Frank Gillespie (party of 3) 503-201-7596
Barry Tompkins runs his outfit with the utmost professionalism. The accommodations, excellent homemade food, high quality equipment and exceptional riding horses are available at all spike and base camps.
I have been on numerous hunting trips throughout Alaska, Canada, the United States and Mexico, but nothing compares to the experience that I had in British Columbia with Big 9 Outfitters. Barry Tompkins runs his outfit with the utmost professionalism. The accommodations, excellent homemade food, high quality equipment and exceptional riding horses are available at all spike and base camps. The spectacular scenery provided the perfect backdrop for my once in a lifetime adventure.
It is evident that Barry is involved in every aspect of his concession. He is very conscientious of the wildlife population and its habitat, insuring an abundance of trophy quality animals in each species. The guides are very personable and knowledgeable of the hunting areas and surrounding terrain. Barry is also very accommodating in any changes of itinerary.
My hunt with Big 9 Outfitters exceeded all my expectations and killing a book ram was icing on the cake. I will definitely be booking with Barry in the future. Thanks to all at Big 9 for a truly unforgettable hunt of a lifetime.
The 160-plus ram we killed was "one for the team" more than mine alone. I just kept up with them and made the shot when it counted.
I have been home for a few weeks and was looking over all the wonderful photos from my Stone’s sheep hunt with your crew this year. Wow, what incredible memories!
Pat Garrett and “JC” really worked hard EVERY DAY of our hunt. Debra, “JC’s” wife, was an awesome cook and was incredibly encouraging after we got busted by the “Murphy’s Law” ram on day nine…and Dillon was great help with the horses. The 160-plus ram we killed was “one for the team” more than mine alone-I just kept up with them and made the shot when it counted. What great companions and now friends! Hunting with Big Nine was truly an experience of a lifetime. The location, the base camp, the food, the staff and family, the hospitality, the hunting and the variety of game was quite impressive. Also, since I’m guilty of doing a lot of video and photos on my hunts, the country was gorgeous and I’ve really enjoyed reviewing the images from the trip. Meeting you and getting to visit, having you answer my multitude of questions, even as you were co-ordinating several camps simultaneously-I really appreciate that. Although I’m not really a “horse person”, I can only say your horses and equipment were topnotch-I am very thankful to have experienced such an incredible hunt. I hope to get to come back in the next few years to hunt another ram. Take care and safe travels.
I have hunted all over Canada and you have one of the best operations I have been to. Your guides and staff made me feel like one of the family. I could not imagine hunting stone sheep with anyone else...
Just wanted to thank you on helping me complete my 3rd slam, I killed all three of my stone sheep with you and hunted only 4 days (and was rained out 1 day).
I have hunted all over Canada and you have one of the best operations I have been to. Your guides and staff made me feel like one of the family. I could not imagine hunting stone sheep with anyone else. If I decide to do a 4th slam I’ll be giving you a call. Thanks again
- Frank Bove, PA 412-720-8618
- Maurice Canyon, FL 305-823-6721
- Guinn Crousen (unsuccessful), TX 214-536-2424
- Brian King, MT 406-284-3096
- Keith Gardner (Party of 2), CA 661-587-2250
- Rob Gerstner (unsuccessful), NY 973-951-1005
- Denise Lawrie (Archery Hunter), CO 719-276-9488
- Jim Hens (Archery, 2011) 518-598-3422
- Rick Smith (Archery, 2012) 612-834-0463
- Steven Anderson (Party of 4) OR 360-957-1771
- Frank Gillespie (Party of 2) WA 503-201-7596
- Steve Brown GA 706-855-1015
- Chris Pringle (Party of 2) AB 403-702-3840
- Alvin Haves ON 519-461-1098
- Kevin Absher (Party of 2) OK 918-899-9729
- Reid Zimmerling (Party of 2) AB 780-918-0163
- David Dittrick (Party or 3) WI 715-748-3247
- Mel Peddie (Party of 2) ON 705-647-5879
- Ryan McGlynn (Party of 5) ND 701-739-1477
- Scott Moris (Party of 2) WA 360-446-0657
- Dave Weyer (Party of 3) MN 320-259-8642
- Glenn Hussey AB 780-714-9139
- Lonnie Bickford LA 225-931-3624